Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hansel and Gretel

It was a silent but horrible night. My brother Hansel and I were listening to our step-mother try to persuade our father to abandon us in the middle of the forest. I could believe what I was hearing. Then I heard my father disagree, which cheered me up. But then I soon found out that he changed his mind and agreed to it. Hansel, who was next to me the whole time saying nothing, until he looked and saw that I, had tears of disbelieve running down my cheeks. He told me it would be alright and that he was going to make things better. I didn’t know what he was going to do. All he did was leave the room for 5 minutes and when he came back he told me to get some rest before tomorrow. I did just as he asked and I rested my head on my bed and slept till the next morning when I was awaken in such a bad tone, that I almost fell off the bed. It was my step-mother waking us up to get ready to go to the forest together. I felt so bad because my parents wanted to get rid of me and my brother. When we got to where we were going my parents told me and Hansel to wait here till they got back. They told us to go to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment