Friday, April 24, 2009

Dr. Heidegger's Experiment

One day i was talking with my old friends Mr. Medbourne, Colonel Killigrew, Mr. Gascoigne, and Widow Wycherly. They were all sitting across from me while i was talking to them about my experiment. When i told them if they could help me in my experiment. I saw that their face were confused and didn't believe that i could make them young again. Then i showed them an example with a fifthy year old flower that i made young again. they asked how i could make them young again, and well i said all you have to do is drink the water i recieved from the fountain of youth.

I could see their faces in disbelieve. But then Colonel Killigrew asked me what the effects would be when i told him that he had to find out for himself. I finally saw that they all were

No comments:

Post a Comment